2.2

I bought a Milwaukee M12 lantern and it was scratched up. I returned it for an exchange and got back the same lantern with the package stapled back together. This was done on purpose.

I also bought a Milwaukee M12 drill and it came with a permanent black marker inked on it and the screws were worn and tampered. It looked like a refurb resold as new.

Let's assume the refurbished drill was not shipped to me on purpose, then it simply means they mix up refurbished or used items and resell them as new - full price.

I haven't bought from there ever since. Other online retailers are just as competitive.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of milwaukee tool m12 floodlights from Toolbarn and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Toolbarn to "already resolved but not happy with the initial event".

The most disappointing in user's experience was not getting what i ordered and resells refurbished as new. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Toolbarn for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Toolbarn?

Comments